Did your android phone just go blank? Were you in the middle of something? It can be an irritating experience for you; however, it’s not the end of the world. There are a few methods that you can use to fix it. It could be that your screen is black and your phone lights e flashing and blinking. Or you can hear the sounds but cannot respond. The best way to get your problem fixed is to visit an authentic cell phone repair shop in Vancouver. Or, if you have a good understanding of a cellphone’s working, you can try it yourself.
Different Ways to Fix a Black Screen Issue with Android Cell Phone
You can put the following to the test to have your issue fixed:
Ensure that cell phone’s buttons aren’t jammed. Check them for any dirt or debris present by pressing them in quick successions. If the buttons depress and release as usual after cleaning, it means you shouldn’t worry. Restart the cell phone to see if the issue is fixed.
There may be critical system errors in your cell phone that you can clear up through a force restart. Different Android phones have different methods to shut down, mentioned below:
- Pressing and Holding Home, Power, & Volume Up/Down Buttons.
- Pressing and Holding the Home & Power Buttons.
- Pressing & Holding the Power/Bixby Button.
Force restart your cell phone after plugging in your phone for 5 minutes to help you clear any critical errors if present. It may help you solve the issue with your cell phone.
Another method is choosing Factory Data Reset to restore your cell phone to its default status. It could help you only if you installed a corrupted app (application) on your cell phone that affected the display. Back up all your data when you choose this method to have your problem fixed.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy cell phone, you should restart your cell phone in Safe Mode. Here’s how you can switch to Safe Mode for some Samsung Galaxy smartphones:
- Press and hold the Power button, then hold the Power off prompt to let the Safe Mode prompt appear. Tap Safe Mode. (Samsung Galaxy S9/S10).
- Press and hold the Power button, then hold the Power off icon to let the Safe Mode prompt appear. Select Safe Mode to confirm. (Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7/S8).
If you have Google Pixel cell phones, proceed as follows:
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power off appears. Touch and hold Power off so that you can see Reboot to safe mode, release, and Tap Ok to continue.
Once you have turned on Safe Mode, you should clear your cell phone’s cache that might be preventing your display from returning to normal. If these methods don’t work, the only option is calling a cell phone repair service in Vancouver.
Sometimes, Android cell phones display a black screen owing to different reasons. Nonetheless, you can try resolving this issue yourself using the following methods:
- Remove the dust and debris from your cell phone’s buttons by cleaning them and restart your cell phone to see if the issue is fixed or not.
- Force restart your Android cell phone to check if the screen turns back normal or not.
- Factory Data Reset might help, but back up your data first with this method.
- Switch to Safe Mode in your Android phone, clear your cache, and see whether the issue gets fixed or not.
Lastly, visit the nearest cell phone repair shop in Vancouver if you fail to fix the issue yourself.