No cell phone is perfect. Even the iPhone 12 series has loads of faults. No doubt, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are some of the best versions of iPhones; however, they are not without flaws. The following question may come to your mind if your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro experience some common issues: Can I trust any of the cell phones shops near me to fix the problem? The Answer: You can as there are many reliable services for iPhone repair in Vancouver. The most noticeable problems with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are as follows:
Problem #1: High Standby Battery Drain
A lot of iPhone users are grumbling that their iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro experience high standby battery drain. This is odd because iPhones are known in the world for their splendid standby battery life. According to iPhone users: One of the problems with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro is that these cell phones have a standby battery drain as high as 20 percent (%) in eight (8) to ten (10) hours. This issue exists even if they disconnect their iPhones from a 5G (5th Generation) network and put them in an ‘Airplane Mode. ’How to Fix?
- Install the latest iOS 14 update.
- If the problem isn’t solved with an update, go to one of the cell phone shops known for battery replacement in Vancouver for iPhones to resolve the issue.
Problem #2: 4G/5G Connectivity
5G is one of the main highlights of iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro; however, one of the problems with iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 is that they often get disconnected from their 4G or 5G networks. According to the users: These cell phones drop the connection to 4G or 5G when they are on the move, then don’t connect back automatically. How to Fix?
- Toggle the ‘Airplane Mode on and Off’ to fix the issue.
- If the problem isn’t resolved after this, you will need to reset the network settings.
Problem #3: Green Tint on the Display
When the iPhone 12 series launched, numerous iPhone users reported that they saw a green tint on their display. Now, no one likes a cell phone with faults, least of all an iPhone. After all, the users had to invest a lot to buy the latest version of the iPhone. How to Fix?
- Update the latest version of iOS to fix this problem.
- If the problem doesn’t go away, you will need to pay a visit to the nearest ‘Apple Store’ or ‘Apple Authorized Store’.
Problem #4: Wi-Fi Issues
Wi-Fi connectivity is also one of the problems with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. Many Apple users report that their iPhones do not connect to a Wi-Fi network or get a slow internet speed on Wi-Fi. This maybe because of a Wi-Fi router or some incorrect settings on their iPhone 12, but fortunately, it can be fixed. How to Fix? There are quite a number of ways that you can fix this issue. We are mentioning three of them:
- If you restart your router and connect your iPhone again, it may be resolved.
- You also have the option to update your router’s firmware.
- Reboot your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro if you know how to do it. If you don’t know the right way, it will be best to find the answer to the question: Are there any cell phone shops near me for iPhone repair in Vancouver?
Problem #5: Bluetooth Issue
Problems with iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 also include a Bluetooth issue. According to most iPhone users, they cannot detect the Bluetooth device in the pairing mode. This issue has affected the iPhone 12 series badly. How to Fix? There are two different ways to fix this issue:
- The best solution is to restart your iPhone, connect it to the Bluetooth device once again, and the problem will be fixed.
- Toggling Bluetooth on or off also works sometimes.
iPhone 12 series include some of the best iPhones, including iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro; still, these cell phones are not flawless. There are five common problems with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro that iPhone users face, mentioned below:
- These cell phones face high standby battery drain.
- These cell phones often have problems with 4G or 5G connectivity.
- These cell phones often show a green tint on display.
- These cell phones have Wi-Fi issues.
- These cell phones have Bluetooth issues.
In the end, if you are facing problems with iPhones, you should contact Cellfixx. They are well-known for iPhone screen repair in Vancouver, iPhone unlock in Vancouver, iPhone battery replacement in Vancouver, and many other repairs.